Friday, February 3, 2012

My Newest Finds


Here are 2 new websites that I found yesterday and am excited to try. I'm still exploring them, but so far I like what I've found. Check em' out!

Ziplist This website is very versatile, although I don't have a smart phone I still like it. You can check off ingredients to add to a digital shopping list (yes, there's an app for that), browse recipes from tons of sites - that's how I found the following link, add recipes to a box, AND even "check" to add them to your digital grocery list. Also, create a sensible stockpile of things you always need on hand, use the grocery list template, create lists based on what store you need to get the items from, and my favorite part.... coupons! (It's not the coupon mecca, but I printed some good stuff yesterday.) I'm still exploring this website and trying to figure out how to completely use it, but so far so good.

Skinny Taste I found LOTS of new recipes that I want to try. There are pages upon pages of yummy things to try. On a diet? You can search for recipes based on Weight Watchers Points, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Holidays, Meat, and type of meal. Like Ziplist, you can also add things to a recipe box or grocery list. My favorite part of this website is that it gives you the nutritional information and has lots of pictures to show you each step. (Maybe I should think about taking more step-by-step pictures.)

Til I browse again...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan!
    I just tagged you on my blog :)

    Tag! You're it!

    http://notsoclishea.blogspot.com/2012/02/random-eleven.html

    ReplyDelete